In partnership with the Boys & Girls Club or Vergennes we are excited to host a lego construction contest & exhibit.
ONLY 60 CONSTRUCTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED – 1ST COME, FIRST SERVED
- Entries must consist primarily of LEGO, Duplo, Megablocks or other LEGO compatible plastic bricks and related pieces.
- Entries must be original creations, not based on LEGO-designed kits or instructions found on-line in a magazine, etc.
- Every entry will be judged in one of the following categories: Pre-K, Grades K-2,
- 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, Adult, Seniors (60+), Adult/Child Team, Mixed Grade Team.
- Every entry must be accompanied by an Entry Form.
- Members of teams may also submit their own individual entries.
- There will be only 1 prize per team entry.
- Prizes for creativity will be awarded in the Pre-K, Grades K-2 and 3-5 categories,. Prizes for craftsmanship will be awarded in the Grades 6-8 and 9-12 categories. Prizes for Adults, Seniors and Adult/Child teams categories will be based on creativity and craftsmanship.
- Judging will take place prior to the date February 28th Awards Ceremony.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this contest
This event could not have happened without the generous sponsorship of the Vermont Federal Credit Union
- MONDAY JANUARY 14TH – On-Line registration OPENS
- FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1ST – On-Line registration CLOSES
- MONDAY FEBRUARY 25TH – Drop off entries at Bixby Library 4:00-7:00 PM
- THURSDAY FEBRUARY 28TH – Awards reception at Bixby Library 5:00-7:00 PM