- This event has passed.
Book Sale By Donation Blow Out
October 12 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This is the last weekend the book sale will be open. Buy books by donation or drop off your donations. The Bixby will not take donations through the winter until the Book Sale reopens in the spring.
Use back ADA entrance off the parking lot.
The Friends of the Bixby Library will also be accepting donations during these hours. Bixby does not accept book donations except through the Friends, during Book Sales.
They will NOT accept
1) Books with mildew, musty, dog-eared, or underlined and marginal markings
2) All encyclopedias, Readers Digest Condensed books, textbooks, sets with copyright before 2006 (Life, Time, etc.)
3) Magazines or pamphlets.
4) Paperback fiction with broken spines (use your judgment).
5) Adult Fiction published before 2005(except for classics in good condition and Vermont authors).
6) Older editions of travel guides or other books that come out with new editions each year