See our upcoming adult programs on our Event Calendar.
Book Discussion Group
An ongoing book discussion group will meet the second Monday of every month at 7-8 pm in the Vermont Room. The group is entirely volunteer-led and is always open to the public. The library will provide copies of the selected titles for the group. For more information, contact the library at (802) 877-2211.
Bixby Movie Showings
Once a month, the library shows a free movie. Please contact the Adult Services Librarian for more information.
The Bridge Club meets every Monday at 1:00pm in the library’s Otter Creek Room.
Dave Sullivan will be available to schedule an appointment to help you with your technology questions. Contact Dave directly at email@example.com or call the Bixby at (802) 877-2211 to set up an appointment.
The library is also available on a limited basis to provide books at elderly care facilities in the Addison Northwest District. Call for more information.
Read all about our museum and park passes on this page. All passes are in the name of the library and available for our registered patrons to borrow and return within a specified time. Call (802) 877-2211 for more information or to reserve one of the passes.
Links of Interest
- AARP www.aarp.org
- Administration on Aging www.aoa.gov
- Benefits Check Up www.benefitscheckup.org
- Eldercare Locator www.eldercare.gov
- Family Caregiver Alliance www.caregiver.org
- Meals on Wheels www.mowaa.org
- Medicare www.medicare.gov
- National Council for Aging Care www.aging.com
- National Council on the Aging www.ncoa.org
- Senior Advisor Communities www.senioradvisor.com/community_properties/list/US/VT
- Senior Living Map www.seniorlivingmap.org
- SeniorNet www.seniornet.org
- Vermont Health Dept. healthvermont.gov