- This event has passed.
2nd Annual LEGO Contest and Exhibit
February 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Bixby Memorial Free Library and the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Vergennes 2nd Annual LEGO Contest & Exhibit
Generously sponsored by Community Bank
- Monday January 6th – On-Line registration OPENS
- Monday February 3rd – On-Line registration CLOSES
- Thursday February 13th – Drop off entries at Bixby Library 4:00-7:00 PM
- Monday February 17th – Awards reception at Bixby Library 5:00-7:00 PM
- Entries must consist primarily of LEGO, Duplo, Megablocks or other LEGO compatible plastic bricks and related pieces.
- Entries must be original creations, not based on LEGO-designed kits or instructions found on-line in a magazine, etc.
- Every entry will be judged in one of the following categories: Pre-K, Grades K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, Adult, Seniors (60+), Adult/Child Team, Mixed Grade Team
- Every entry must be accompanied by an Entry Form.
- Members of teams may also submit their own individual entries.
- There will be only 1 prize per team entry.
- Prizes for creativity will be awarded in the Pre-K, Grades K-2 and 3-5 categories.
- Prizes for craftsmanship will be awarded in the Grades 6-8 and 9-12 categories. Prizes for Adults, Seniors and Adult/Child teams categories will be based on creativity
- Judging will take place prior to the February 17th Awards Ceremony.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this contest