Support the Bixby Memorial Library with a TAX DEDUCTIBLE online donation today!
In this exciting year at the library we have:
- Welcomed 31% more visitors than in 2018.
- Invited 7 authors to inspire.
- Showcased 9 local artist displays.
- Filled our Community Room with music from 8 local groups.
- Delivered books and programs to 12 local schools, preschools and daycare sites.
- Brought live birds and snakes into the building to delight children & adults alike.
- Hosted our 1st ever Cat Cafe with Homeward Bound.
- Partnered with the Boys & Girls Club to produce a Lego Competition, Age Well to offer Tai Chi and the DAR to preserve local historical documents.
More than ever, the Bixby is engaging with our community in this beautiful corner of Vermont. We rely on your generous support to continue this work. $50 purchases 4 new children’s picture books. $150 brings a program speaker. $1,500 provides a year of free internet. $8,000 keeps the building insured for a year. We are thankful for every dollar, every visit and all the ways you continue to support the Bixby.
Whether you donate to our appeal or not, please accept our heartfelt thanks.
Maddy Willwerth, Interim Director
Paula Moore, President, Board of Trustees
P.S. Your donation is tax-deductible. And here’s another way to support the library at no cost to you when you shop on Amazon. Go to AmazonSmile – smile.amazon.com – and choose to support Bixby Memorial Free Library. It’s free and easy.