Check out a museum or park pass!
Passes available to patrons provide free or reduced entry costs to local museums and parks. For the most accurate information about hours of operation, special events, and current exhibits, patrons may wish to check online.
Passes may be borrowed for 3 days, and may not be renewed. Lost passes have a replacement cost of $100. If a pass is not picked up, the hold will be canceled to make the pass available to others.
Please call the library at 802-877-2211 or ask at the circulation desk about reserving or checking out a pass.
Available passes include:
- Birds of Vermont in Huntington: free admission
- Rokeby Museum in Ferrisburgh: reduced admission for one family
- VT State Park Pass around the state: free entry into State Park day areas (up to 8 people in one vehicle)
- VT State Historic Site Pass around the state: free entry into VT State Historic Sites for one family or groups of up to 8 people
- Vermont History Museum in Montpelier: free admission for one family
- Shelburne Farms in Shelburne: entry by donation in 2022; no pass needed
- Shelburne Museum in Shelburne: 50% off regular admission price for two adults and up to four accompanying children 17 and under
- Echo Science Center and Aquarium in Burlington: $7 admission per person for up to four people
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum in Ferrisburgh: free admission for one family
- Fort Ticonderoga in Ticonderoga, NY: 10% off general admission for up to four people