Bixby Gala Fundraiser 2022
Join us this year, for the first time, or as your cherished spring tradition, at The Bixby Gala Fundraiser 2022!
About the Event
Join us on Friday, June 10, 2022, from 7-11 pm at the beautiful Bixby Library for the 2022 Gala: Blossom & Grow.
Purchase tickets through the Eventbrite website or at the following locations payable via cash or check:
- The Bixby Library
- Diddle & Zen (Panton)
- lu.lu (Vergennes)
- Malabar (Vergennes)
- The Giving Fridge (Middlebury)
- Music and Dancing with The Grift!
- Food and Beer Tasting by Black Flannel
- Wonderful Welcome Cocktail or Beverage
- Divine Door Prize (must be present to win)
- Chocolate Bites by Daily Chocolate
- Haymaker Bun Co. Mini Buns
- Sweet Roots Farm Strawberries
- Frog Hollow Farm Veggies, Hummus, and Dill Dip
- Curated Silent Auction Items and Experiences
- Signature Cocktails created by Vermont Bartender of the Year Winner, Martha Mack
As our biggest fundraising event of the year, the Bixby Gala enables the library to ensure that we have the free and accessible resources and programming that our community members want and need at all ages and stages of life.
Thank you to our generous 2022 Sponsors!
Want to show the people of our community how much you appreciate the Bixby’s role in creating a vibrant five town community? Become a Sponsor of the 2022 Bixby Free Library Gala Fundraiser!
Sponsor Benefits and Visibility
Gala Sponsors will be featured prominently via our social media, in all Bixby Gala evening materials, a full-page Addison Independent ad, our website, the Bixby Bulletin newsletter, and on a poster featured prominently in the library throughout the year.
- Premier: $5000 and up (includes six complimentary tickets to the Gala)
- Champion: $2500 and up (includes four complimentary tickets to the Gala)
- Advocate: $1000 and up (includes two complimentary tickets to the Gala)
- Booster: $500 and up
- Supporter: $250 and up
Contact Library Director, Catharine Hays, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a sponsor. To become a sponsor, complete our online form here. Checks can be mailed to Bixby Memorial Free Library at 258 Main St, Vergennes, VT 05491.
Bixby Gala Committee
Co-Chairs: Bethanie Farrell and Laura Mack
Committee: Sandy Fogg, Alicia Harder Hyde, Carson Harder Hyde, David Jablonski, Bob Jones, Julie Jones, Zoe Kaslow, Clarke Keenan, Amanda Korodi, Martha Mack, Abby Matson, Pat Mayo, Susan Nelson, Nial Real, Emily Silman, Chris Spencer, Mona Sullivan, Kelly Sweeney, and Megan Weaver.